Thursday 1 September 2016

My love for football will never die.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death, I assure you it’s much more serious than that. -Bill Shankly.
Football is a sport that has united countries during the brink of war. It has more members than the united nations. And the biggest religion on the planet, isn’t a religion. The only thing that has more fans than Facebook. In a country which is populated with 1.2 billion citizens, and they can’t form a team, I still fell in love with football. A game played with passion, joy and love. Nobody can explain why they love football; you just need to experience it.
One of the most important things football has taught me is to never give up. Doesn’t matter how hard we fall when we play, these are bound to happen; if it doesn’t happen we can never learn to pick ourselves up when we are down and broken. Isn’t that what makes us a winner. The happiest moments in our lives aren’t when we win all the time but in getting up and rising every time we fail. And the greatest part of football is it builds our confidence. When I first played football I was scared, I was scared of the ball hurting me. But after taking a few hits, I learned it’s not bad as I thought and slowly I got confidence to even control the ball. It’s like this; we never know what we can do unless we try it, and if we try again and again we succeed don’t we!
I had a family on the ground when I used to play football, we came from different backgrounds and the first day we played together we did not like each other. But when the opponent attacks we have to unite despite our indifference's because  only in being united we can survive. Football teaches us that team work is stronger and put it to great use we even can break walls because we know each other and we don’t play for ourselves but for all of us together. 
The reason my love towards football will never die is because of my passion towards it. Passion should always be applauded, it’s the most important feeling! It makes you feel alive. My passion is anything that gets my blood racing. And isn’t our passion what keeps us going and reminds us that we are humans. People with great passion can achieve the unpredictable and make the impossible happen. Everyone in this universe must hold on to their passion it’s what gives oxygen to your soul, reminds you of who you are, instils hope within you. So Never let that passion die out. The moment its gone within you, that means you are dead from the inside.

 P.S: Playing football when it rains is experiencing heaven on earth and there is no feeling comparable to it. It’s definitely one of the must do things before you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment